Saturday, October 15, 2005

PXP: Project X Pool

Project X? Wow! Sounds mysterious. Something out of a science fiction or a comic book?

I wish. I'm quite a fan of sci-fi and comics. But heck, no.

Project X is a joint venture between a group of technology insiders and GlobalVantage, a private group of international investors. The technology insiders have developed a unique profit strategy to generate consistently 10-15% or more monthly. Project X requires a minimum of $50,000. Project X Pool requires only around $50. So this makes it affordable to everyone.

You invest in PXP by buying units of shares. They have an interesting way of pricing their units. The price increases by $0.25 each day until it reaches $50.00 per unit. The later you buy, the more you pay.

I came across PXP quite a while back. Came up with rather positive results when I did my DD. I was on the verge of investing. Except I was finally discouraged by a couple of scam alerts.

Why am I bring up Project X Pool then? Well, a fellow member of a Yahoo group I'm in, Fred, just recommended it. He is in it and claims he has been paid. It seems that several organizations monitoring high yield investment programs have also received valid DD documents.

So I thought, it may not suit me, but it may suit you. Go take a look. Then decide for yourself whether you want to invest.

By the way, Fred recommended MPDW too. Now, isn't that a coincident. I recommended it in my blog as well, didn't I? And you, my friend, would have been in MPDW already, wouldn't you? ;^)

No comments: