Sunday, November 06, 2005

Safe-Holdings: 14% and 12%

I'm totally impressed with Safe-Holdings.

Only two weeks with the program, and what have I gotten? 14% return on the first weekly payout, and 12% on the second. And am I lucky or what? 14% is the highest weekly return so far! What a way to start my journey with the program.

In its short life of 17 weeks or about 4 months, this HYIP has produced an average weekly return of 9.65%. Anukan, the program administrator, puts the expected profits down as 4% to 16% per week. He has definitely been on target.

The average weekly return translates into 1.93% daily with a 5 trading-day week. On a monthly basis, we get about 38.6% per month. Wow! Now that's no mean feat, I reckon. You should get your initial spend back within 3 months if Anukan is consistent.

Safe-Holdings started life on 28 Jun 2005. It is a one-man show by Anukan, a full time trader, investor, and punter. This is no scamming HYIP. Anukan provides screen shots of his trading accounts. There are many happy investors with their "paid" posts too in its forum. Like me, they have received their Friday payouts direct in their E-gold accounts.

There is really nothing much more to say about this HYIP except it delivers. If you're looking for another investment opportunity, Safe-Holdings is one worth risking your $50. And if you feel like thanking me for introducing you this program, you can always put my E-gold #1917338 as reference when you invest. But hey, it's your choice.

No comments: