Sunday, November 27, 2005

Safe-Holdings not safe anymore?

I didn't get my weekly payout this past Friday. And I can't access Safe-Holdings for the last 2 days. Got the "www.safe-holdings.com could not be found" error message.

A check around some HYIP forums confirmed this is not my problem alone. Like me, other investors can't access the web site since Friday too. So, is Safe-Holdings a goner?

I certainly hope not. I've been getting good returns for the last 4 weeks, recovering practically 50% of my initial spend. In fact, I recovered 60% with a boost of referral commission last week. With such good returns, who in their right mind wouldn't want the program to continue?

Since the admin didn't post any status update in the forum he frequents, speculation abounds. Some say the down time is due to a site revamp. Some say it's a goner. One investor pointed out that because of the unusual good returns, that's why the program can't last. A hind sight which seems to pop up always. But when the going is good, nobody seems to remember this. Funny, isn't it?

It will be a pity if Safe-Holdings is gone forever. It had such great payouts. I'm fine even if it's gone though. Because when I invest, I always treat the money as goner. Plus I've actually gotten back 60% of my spend.

I only feel sorry for my referral - whoever s/he is. S/he just invested and this has to happen. What luck!

No comments: