Sunday, November 06, 2005

Wanted: {e-hyip.us}. Dead or Alive.

{e-hyip.us} paid me for the last time on 1 Nov 2005.

The web site is still around, but that of course is no help. There isn't much information on the web site to tell you what's happening. So I just went into my own speculation.

They have made 60 payments into my E-gold account. So maybe they stop at 60 payments? Then again, my profit is exactly 40%. Is the return only 140% inclusive of initial spend?

HYIP Farm seems to be in the know though. On 31 Oct 2005, Edwin, the administrator, hinted that {e-hyip.us} would shut down. So looks like he knew something but he's not revealing anything more.

Wanted: More information on {e-hyip.us}. Is it dead or alive? Leave your comments please. Anyway, now is definitely not the time to go spend your Christmas money there, don't you agree?

No comments: