Friday, July 15, 2005

Blog for fun(d)!

In case anyone feels that I'm blogging to get more referrals...

You are absolutely right! I'm not blogging my experience in HYIPs for fun. Not entirely anyway.

Sure I enjoy myself. You can tell by my putting up so many posts in so short a time. You should see my first blog. I got as far as 4 posts...

I'm passionate over HYIP. It's my kind of job. I just love it. I always got this thing over the investment thingie.

OTOH, let's be open about this.

If I can make some funds while having fun, why not? Why do you think we see all these blogs flooded with Google AdSense ads?

Ask yourself this: Why are you reading my blog?

Not for amusement alone I bet. Not while my blog heading says: HYIP - Help Yourself Into Profit.

You're here to pick my brain, to see what works for me and what doesn't, to find out what hot programs to try and to get me try yours. In short, you're here to make some money for yourself, aren't you?

There you have it. We're both on the same wavelength: To put some extra cash into our pockets. So, let us work together to create a win-win situation for our mutual benefits.

Cheers!

PS. You're welcome to suggest your favorite investment programs to me. For all you know you may surprise yourself with many more downlines.

3 comments:

Poqui said...

Hi Tigercrab- I made my way here through your recent comment on Kilaxi's blog, thought I would say hello. This sure is a swell lookin' page you got yourself here. Feel free to visit mine and see what I've been up to in the world of HYIP. I'll be sure to stop back here often.

Vic said...

Poqui,

Bet you don't know I had been to your blog and back well before you found me. Again, courtersy of Kilaxi's blog.

I'm certain to frequent your "Personal Venture" and drop a note if something hits me. We all can exchange notes to our mutual benefits.

I'll be blogging more on "Cash On Line" when I run out of ideas for "HYIP". But this looks like it's going to be awhile b4 I get around to it.

Poqui said...

Aha... hello fellow bloglurker. Glad to hear that Kilaxi's kindness in putting up my link has not been for naught. Good to meet you... don't be a stranger now!