Saturday, July 30, 2005

Sunflower withered?

This is a reeeeaaaal dramatic turn of events!

The crux: Karsten is closing Sunflower Seed - Temporary? Forever? http://www.sunflowerseed.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=239

He couldn't decide. So, how should I know?

What I do know, this is an honest guy in dilemma. He's tired and tempted, but his morality just wouldn't allow him to run away with the money.

I haven't checked the reactions to Karsten's sudden action yet, but I know this is just going to raise hell. Hopefully, by the time the dust is settled, Karsten and Sunflower Seed will come back and grow stronger.

Crossing my fingers.

It worked once. It will work again. :-)

1 comment:

Vic said...

We'll find out after Aug 15 the truth.

I really like this guy Karsten. I hope he turns out good.