Monday, July 11, 2005

Fastmarket, slow hand.

The financial markets are moving so fast, you got to have a slow and steady hand to strike gold at the right moment.

Lucky us, Fastmarket is here to do the dirty job so we don't have to.

If you're used to the fast pace of online HYIPs, the interest rates here are nothing to rave about. What are 0.5% - 3.2% per trading day in the high yield world?

Still, no one is complaining. Everyone just seems to go: But this is the real thing, this is for the long haul!

Yeah, right. Haven't I heard that tune before?

Mind you, I'm not complaining. I'm happy with my definition of long haul for Fastmarket. Not to mention all those generous bonuses Fastmarket throws at you.

For starter, you get a nice $50 bonus to boot when you sign up. You need to accumulate your own $50 cash investment to unlock the $50 bonus though.

You also get a $10 bonus for posting in their forum. The official news is out that Fastmarket has started the processing, but no member has yet come out screaming, "I got it!" Maybe because it's being done manually?

Whatever. A bonus is a bonus is a bonus. If I get it, I get it. If I don't, shrug...

Anyway, Fastmarket started life from Jan 2005 if not earlier. I've high hope it will double its life span till date and give me my slow but steady cashflow without trouble.

Now you know how long is my long-HYIP-haul view.

No comments: