Friday, July 29, 2005

Let's go play in the Sunflower fields again.

Sunflower Seed has just gone through a major overhaul of its "fields".

Gone are the high risk high return fields (2 & 3). You're left with low risk stable fields of 4 & 5. Not only that, all investments in fields 2 & 3 are shifted over to fields 4 & 5, and rates are adjusted as well.

You can read more about the changes over at the forum here: http://www.sunflowerseed.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=218

Do I start to panic?

No!

In fact, I applaud Karsten, the CEO and admin of Sunflower Seed, for taking such a bold and drastic action. It is a move to stablilize and ensure the longevity of the program. A move to bring the program to a status of "real" HYIP.

Sure I miss the high paying fields, sure I like to double my money in 2 months. Doesn't everybody just love for the goose to lay a golden egg everyday? But what if laying an egg everyday will kill the goose? Would you rather have a dead goose or one that lays a golden egg every week or month?

My choice is clear.

My only gripe is the short notice of the change. Karsten could have told us a week or a few days before hand. That would at least have given me time to react and manage my funds accordingly. For one thing, I probably would have taken out the fund I just rolled over instead of reinvesting it.

Overall though, thumbs up Karsten. Thumbs up to Sunflower Seed for a step nearer to becoming a "real" investment program.

No comments: