Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Get something for nothing: The saga continues...

Ha! Found 2 more sites similar to GoldFXClub mentioned in my last blog:

EFXGold is better than GoldFXClub as far as I'm concern. It gives you $0.10 upon sign up, and another $0.90 on 1st deposit, making up the free $1 bonus. Actually this is how GoldFXClub works too. But depositing is where EFXGold gets better: You get a "kickback" of 5% - 10% on your investment!

So, with the minimum $1 investment, I got back: $0.10 sign up + $0.90 1st deposit + $0.05 (5% of $1) deposit "kickback" = $1.05 free bonuses.

Instant profit of $0.05!

If only e-gold didn't charge me $0.06 for receiving the fund.

No worry. I'll get it back from the daily interests soon. I hope.

The best yet is GoldGains: Instant $0.09 net profit! It was simple. I took the $0.10 sign up bonus, and paid the $0.01 e-gold fee. Now, if I could just find 99 more sites like GoldGains, and do what I just did...

Wait. No investment? No investment.

You get the 5% - 10% deposit "kickback" like EFXGold at GoldGains, but you'll only get the 50% free 1st deposit bonus for a spend of $20 or more. Plus my ever helpful assistant, Didi*, alerts me that many HYIP rating sites and forums blacklist GoldGains. So, no thanks it is then. No point risking even $1.

Cheap skate? All these signing up just for peanuts? Hey, I'm a simple man. I go for cheap thrill. Besides, like I said, if you could sign up with 99 more sites like these...

Don't under estimate the power of small accumulations.

GoldFXClub, EFXGold, GoldGains.

Those are my current "Hit & Run" list. Invest at your own risk, you ok with that?

* If you didn't know, my lovely assistant, Didi, does all the due diligence for me. ;-)

No comments: