Thursday, August 18, 2005

Gone with the wind?

The Invex site is down.

Dear Investors,

The server is currently attacked and we are moving it once more. Thank you for your patience.

Invex Ltd.

I'm fine with this explanation if it stands alone. We've gone through this DDoS attacks before and they have come back. Couple with the disappearance of the "invex_limited_talks"* Yahoo group though, they worry me. The group just went poof like that. If my reply to a post didn't bounce, I wouldn't have known at all. Triple these with my previous concern, I'm upset.

Not that I'm not in the black with Invex. It just doesn't help make losing a golden-egg laying goose a less depressing thought. My only consolation is that the "invex_limited"** Yahoo group is still around. So maybe there is a good explanation to all these?

* invex_limited_talks - This is the discussion forum for Invex members.
** invex_limited - This is for announcement by Invex.

No comments: