Friday, August 26, 2005

Invex opens its back door.

Invex closes its front door. Invex opens its back door.

It went private with 1 plan on offer. This is based on the original Gold plan paying 10%-15%-20%-25%-30% over the 5 weeks duration. The minimum to invest now is $1,000. On top of it, you're suppose to pay a one-time non-refundable membership fee of $500. Which means you need to cough up $1,500 initially. The reason? Invex are getting hold of what they term as *serious* investors only.

How to get into the private plan? I'm not telling you here. If you've been an Invex investor, you would have received the email on how to go about it. If you haven't, it is implied that the plan is open to Invex members only at the moment. Either way, that means I don't need to tell you what to do here. :-)

Will I join? Nope. Not that I don't have the means. I'm not ready to plunge in such a sum just like that yet. Not at this stage of my online HYIP journey. Someday I'll though. I'm working on it. Hopefully soon.

No comments: