Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Twist to Invex, continues.

Already 253 Bonds owners subscribed to the Bond Group. A lot are missing, we will wait until Friday and then will post information in the Bonds group.

A lot of people who are not in the Invex database as bond owners wrote to the Bonds group to contact us. As told, we will not reply to anybody. Don't waste your time!

Things are 100% under control, the Invex/Gcard scammers are identified and their details will be posted as announced earlier. We will also publish the emails of all people who made large profits with Invex, and invite them to share their profits with people who lost money. Our hacking communauty is very aware of solidarity wehen things are going bad.

We continue to read, here and there, various BS about us, but won't reply at all.

Like Confucius said, "Those who don't know speak, those who know don't speak".

A new message will be sent to this group in the next days.

I said I'm through with Invex. Yet I keep on feeding you all these news. Am I an Invex junky or what? ;^)

Just so I leave no doubt in your mind. The news are from the "new" boys. The ones I talked about last.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

can we exchange our link??
mine is Hyip Review and Info

Vic said...

Sure we can. Give me some time to go update my template though.