Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Cutesy Create Union.

Did I actually say cutesy? Am I sure Create Union is really a high yield investment? Sounds more likely a site for kids or ladies.

Ooh... You just got to join the program to see why I call it so. Especially you ladies out there. You really must join to take a look if not for anything else. Serious. I've never seen such adorable "User CP" interface in my encounters with other HYIPs so far. You won't regret it. I promise.

I like the "About Us" too. I don't remember seeing so many photos with names and designations to match at any other HYIP sites. Adds to the professional feel of the web site. The scripts they use is not off the shelf either. Heck, they even have their own debit card!

Ignore the daily 18-30% promise though. Do you believe it possible with such high rates? No? Smart. Any site promising such high return rates is pure ponzi or scam until proven otherwise.

Not that most high yield programs aren't partly ponzi in nature. And not that you can't make money out of a ponzi site. You just need to get in early. With this site online only 8 days, how early can you be? You also need lots of referrals. And this is where all you come in. ;-)

All in all, it seems they put in a fair bit of efforts on the web site. Unlikely they will run away soon with all the time and money spent. Plus they take in an average of $1,800 deposit daily and pay out just $200 daily so far, I think Create Union should last for a while. So if you want to play the ponzi game, now is the time to get in.

Of course, the cutesy interface is one big reason you must join too. Made my day. It did.

No comments: