Saturday, September 17, 2005

Money talks, bullshit walks. {e-hyip.us}

Do you recognize the tagline? If you do, congratulation! You must have been receiving your daily interests on time.

You see, "money talks, bullshit walks" appears in the memo field when you spend through E-gold. It's the only e-currency accepted, by the way. And boy oh boy, do {e-hyip.us} live up to their motto.

Money talks. These guys have paid me every single day in the last 3 weeks. Don't ask me how many more payments to go though. I don't know. I just know I'll get more than I spent. HYIP rating sites and discussion forums easily confirm this.

The returns aren't half bad either. Variable up to 10% daily, hovering mostly around 3%. I got 9.3% on my first payment. Must be my lucky day. :-)

Bullshit walks. See, these folks are men (?) of few words. They don't boast about how good they are in forex trading. They don't tell you how fast they can make you rich. They don't say nothing. The site is bare except 3 lines of text right smack in the middle of the page:

  1. Program name plus the invest field and button.
  2. Copyright and some numbers representing...?
  3. A link to a promotion page. The only other directly accessible page. Get your supplies of logos, banners, desktop wallpapers and posters here.

Nothing said. Nothing promised. Everything is left to your imagination. So, if they stop paying, can we call them a scam? Hmm...

Not that these folks will disappear any time soon, I feel. The whois shows the domain name expiring... year 2015! How about that? They plan to be around for a long time!

Good money. Bullshit free. Now you know why I call {e-hyip.us} the ultimate HYIP site.

Tempted? But wait! Your heart sinks with the $1,000 spend amount already filled in?

Don't, 'cos you need only 1/1000 of that. Yes, just $1 to get started. But you won't put in a mere $1, would you?

No comments: