Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Close Encounters of the Third Kind: DX-Invest

I was checking my E-gold account and found a surprise entry: "From: dx-invest Memo: dxinvest - return of investment".

Huh? Quickly I went over to DX-Invest. No announcement of closing the site. Scratching my head, I tried logging in and it went through. Again, no news in the member area.

What is the admin thinking of?

Not that I am unhappy about the refund with interest. Nothing great. I spent only the minimum. I'm happy more because I've kind of given up hope to lay my hands on the account balance. And now it has been delivered right to my door step without me asking.

I knew this HYIP collects funds to invest in DXInOne (former DXGold). Nowhere on the site says you can only withdraw to a DXInOne account though. So, imagine my frustration when I first tried to withdraw my interests into E-gold. DXInOne is the 101 withdrawal option available. I had intended to take a closer look at DXInOne, but I want to do it at my own time. I hate being forced into it. End up I just let this account dangling in the air.

Finally, the whole episode comes to a happy ending. I can go check out DXInOne as and when I pleased. The only mystery is what prompted the refund? Wish the DX-Invest admin would tell us.

No comments: