Thursday, September 08, 2005

Invex: The truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

Dear fellow HYIP players, here's another story coming to an end. This is supposed to spill the beans on the Invex episodes. Believe what you want.

Dear Invex Ltd. Donators,

Please read our official statement here:

http://www.phpbbcity.com/forum/
viewtopic.php?t=108&mforum=invexunblogspot

Please VOTE in our poll!

Thank you :)

Shalom,

Invex Ltd.
Lomax Group Corp.

Is this message by the "old" or the "new" boys? Or maybe there were never any "old" and "new" boys. Maybe they were one and the same. That does explain how they gain access to the Yahoo group.

I won't crack my head if I were you though. You play the HYIP game long enough, you know 95% of them will fail one way or another. The question is: How to survive the 95% while you go finding the 5%? I'm working on it. I'm blogging about it. Obviously I'm still surviving. And I've found a couple of the 5%, I hope, while making the most of the 95%.

No comments: