Thursday, September 29, 2005

Paxmix - 3rd withdrawal success

I said I wasn't going to invest in Paxmix way back. And here I am talking about a 3rd successful withdrawal? Did I lie?

Oh, no, I'm no liar. If you follow my blog long enough, you know that I'm a sucker for honesty. So I absolutely, completely, definitely, and unquestionably don't lie.

Oops! Did I just do what I said I don't do? Ah! Eh... Sorry. Can we forget about the whole thing?

As I was saying, I wasn't prepared to invest way back then but I didn't say I wouldn't forever. I changed my mind mid-August 2005 and spent the minimum $5. Well, I can tell you that so far I'm glad I did change my mind.

With my 3rd withdrawal yesterday, I recovered 60% of my initial spend. My balance remains more than doubled thanks to a little help from my referrals and the compounding magic. In 2 weeks, I should recover all my initial spend. Then it'll be profit all the way!

Paxmix are paying the high HYIP rates because they can't give out any state guarantee certificates as they aren't registered in SEC. They plan to do so and lower the interest rate to 37% a year after 2006. So, if things go smoothly, I'll have up till end of 2006 to build my fortune. :)

No comments: