Tuesday, September 20, 2005

DX-Invest - Close(d) Encounters

No more "Close Encounters of the Third Kind", folks. Now it's simply "closed". DX-Invest doesn't exist anymore.

The program admins don't talk much. The payment stopped after 8 Aug 2005. No one explained anything. I was prepared to write it off as a goner. Then came the surprise refund on 13 Sep 2005. Again, not a word. And of course now the web site disappeared with no warning.

It's a mystery to me why DX-Invest shut their door. They gathered our funds to operate their DXInOne account. As far as I know, DXInOne is legit and quite lucrative, so this HYIP should survive financially. There wasn't any DDoS attack nor other technical difficulty. So technical problem isn't the cause. I can't think of anything else, hence I'm scratching my head.

I must applaud the program admins though. How many HYIP admins returned your investments plus interests lately when they closed their programs? None? They just ran away with your money? DX-Invest are definitely refreshingly different.

I just wish the program admins weren't the strong and silent type. I might have gotten to know them better and find out where they intend to venture next. Then I would surely pump in funds — more than what I did with my close(d) encounter. They deserve it. They earned it.

No comments: