Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Cutesy turns ugly

What can I say? All babies are adorable until they grow up. Create Union was one cute baby growing up real fast, turned ugly, and died young!

I never expect this HYIP to last forever. I just never expect it gone so fast. It went for the we-will-be-back-after-maintenance routine and then just plain disappeared. Lasting no more than two weeks. Never got a chance to fully recover my initial spend.

I knew it was a scam with the high interest rates. I knew it wouldn't last. Yet I went in, thinking I was smart enough to pull out before it collapsed. Show how dumb I really am right now huh. Who to blame? No one except myself.

At least I stuck with the golden rule: Invest only what you can afford to lose. It has served me well. And I did get one withdrawal done. And I still love those cute little icons in Create Union. :)

No comments: