Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Private Offshore Fund

Another new boy on the block offering 7%-10% daily. Started 27 Aug 2005, there are 3,470 accounts and $1.075 m deposited as of today, if you believe what they say. Impressive, isn't it?

Will it last another week? A month? Your guess is just as good as mine. I can only tell you I went spending at Private Offshore Fund.

They gave me a 20% bonus on my E-gold spend as StormPay balance. A nice touch. A nice un-touch-able because I can't withdraw it. The minimum withdrawal is $20. The same as the minimum spend.

Beware of this before you spend a single cent on this HYIP. Nobody told me there is a minimum withdrawal sum. Certainly not Private Offshore Fund.

Now I'm stuck. I can't withdraw any money for at least another 10 days. I'll will just have to sit through it.

No comments: