Thursday, September 08, 2005

Sunflower finally withers.

Site is finally closed.

I will not continue the program. What I do is to find a way to make (serious) profits out of the members funds to grow them at least to the amount what the members had invested. Then I refund everyone.

Karsten
Admin of 'Sunflower Seed'

Update: 08.09.2005

The story finally comes to an end? Most likely. Don't expect a sequel, but maybe an epilogue. Like, everybody suddenly find gold dropping through their chimneys one night?

4 comments:

Vic said...

Maybe I'm looking for a date, but then I don't speak Spanish. So, shooo! :-)

Anonymous said...

hehe @ d comments.

---

The admin is straightforward on commiting (or not) himself to his plan. I'm just not sure that his so-called honesty can be translated into charity like he promise for the second time around. Time will tell

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Vic said...

You're probably right about Karsten not keeping his latest promise, since he has kept modifying it.

Still, I'm always checking my e-gold account anyway. If I suddenly find some extras in it, I hope to trace back to him.

Hope for the best. Prepared for the worst. That's how I survive in this HYIP game.