Monday, August 22, 2005

Sun not shining anymore.

The overcast is so bad, you don't see no sunshine anymore.

Sunflower Seed is nowhere to be seen right now. Uh... not true. I tried the ".com", and up popped a beautiful web page. But unless Karsten decided to sell real sunflower seeds, it's definitely the wrong picture. I've also tried ".org", ".info", and ".ws". All no go. So, it is gone for now.

Will Sunflower Seed resurrect? There's always a chance. I mean, if Karsten wanted to run with the money, he could have done it when he closed the site on 1 Aug 2005. Why bother to come back on 15 Aug 2005 to re-open the site? To scam for more money? But he didn't allow investment at all!

I'm scratching my head right now. I can't make head or tail of this. Since I can't do anything anyway, I'll just put it aside. And wait. To see if any sunflower is budding again anywhere.

No comments: