Saturday, August 27, 2005

My-Crosoft and Tatijano.

Listen up, folks. This is for all you who have invested in My-Crosoft and Tatijano till their troubles in May 2005. And for all you who have missed the boat. ;^)

You've till this coming Sunday, 28 Aug 2005, to invest in My-Crosoft / Tatijano to get your 50% bonus on top of your investment. So if you invest $10, you'll get $15 as your balance. How generous can they be?

And for you old timers who invested in these 2 HYIPs and their groups of funds, here's a chance to return to the good old days. Spend at least $5 from the E-gold account you last invested with them, and in their own words, "Monday is the day where you will find your old account balance invested by e-gold, e-bullion, intgold, gold money, netpay added to your present account."

Come on. What have you got to lose? A mere $5. And what have you got to gain? Your old balances stacked with $$$?

Charly (My-Crosoft) and Fred (Tatijano) were known to be honest businessmen engaging in several ventures. Their sites were closed in May 2005 not on their own accord. It was the result of sabotage from within! An investing member! The attempt by Charly and Fred to come back in June / July 2005 was again sabotaged by the same "member". Fortunately, they managed to identify the "member" this time. What actions Charly and Fred have taken against this "member", and what motive this "member" has, I've no idea. But with the cause of the failure identified, I'm quite optimistic that Charly and Fred are now back for good.

So, folks. Let the good times roll.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't access the website today. Do you know if it's just a temporary problem?

Anonymous said...

No payments to e-gold since 8/29/05.

Vic said...

I said My-Crosoft would be down for maintenance in a
later post here. I estimated it could take up to 2 weeks before the site is up again.

And if My-Crosoft is not up by then? Well, then I've just been had again. :)