Thursday, August 25, 2005

This Sunflower is still alive.

Talk about long live. I thought Sunflower Seed was finally a goner. Didn't expect it to spring up again so fast.

Go on. Click the Sunflower Seed link. It will take you to the new site on... Gasp! Tripod. Yes. Tripod. Take a good look at the url displayed in your browser: http://sunflowerseed2005.tripod.com/.

Have you heard the golden HYIP investing rule: Never never invest in a HYIP on a free web host? A high yield program on a free web host is automatically associated with scam and ponzi. So, what is Sunflower Seed doing on a free site?

Look at the 1 page content. It says the site is temporary closed and Karsten is on the way to open a managed forex account. It also says the site will be updated with a new layout and a new script. My guess then is that Karsten just dropped the paid hosting to cut cost for the time being. Shouldn't be a big worry here. After all, as I've reasoned, Karsten could have just run away with the money earlier, why bother coming back to restart the investment program?

Incidentally, this new Sunflower Seed site was updated 23 Aug 2005. One day after I posted its disappearance. So I was upset for a day for nothing.

Hope Karsten goes get the managed forex account opened quick. 8% - 15% a month is still no mean feat. Much better than parking your idle cash in the bank.

1 comment:

Vic said...

Thanks for linking my blog in yours. I'll put link yours later, most likely 2 weeks from now 'cos I'm traveling next week.